Which Predator call for under $200

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my replacement Spitfire in this morning, works like a champ. Got to test it out by putting it in the shower in our office bathroom, then waited till one of the girls went in and got perched on the toilet beside the shower. Cranked the volume up to 5 and started a coon fight call. By the screams coming out of the bathroom I would call it a success.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Got my replacement Spitfire in this morning, works like a champ. Got to test it out by putting it in the shower in our office bathroom, then waited till one of the girls went in and got perched on the toilet beside the shower. Cranked the volume up to 5 and started a coon fight call. By the screams coming out of the bathroom I would call it a success.

Were you forced to take off the rest of the day as a result of your actions? :) That was a good one!

ultimatesooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Good times

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:pms2::pms2::pms2:

that is classic. i did something similiar to the wife but i waited till she went to bed and did the pup distress at a loud volume, she woke in a hurry/panic along with me yelling "oh no, oh my god" she thought she had rolled over in her sleep and killed our 3lb yorkie (really small dog)... :spitlaugh......the couch can be a pieceful place at times :pms2:

glad to hear you got one working, so we should see results this weekend......... :uhwhat:

Latest posts

Top Bottom