Which scope would you choose?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josephwatson

New to the site!
Reaction score
I am a new member and have recently joined this forum. I am familiar with Viper PST. It is really very fine scope. Its magnification range is 1x to 4x and scope objective diameter is 24 mm. Its long objective lens provides maximum clarity and resolution across the entire magnification range. These scopes are valued all over the world for its making and durability even in extreme conditions. I go with Viper PST scope.

Wolf44

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Lit reticle isn't a Must, i'd strongly steer towards the new ERS Bushy.......they've really stepped it up, but don't get to stuck on FDE, peeps are not overly thrilled once using the FDE with black tic marks/paint, not user friendly at times with lighting.... not enough contrast for some.

Vortex is tough to best as a whole due to exc. CS, and solid products. To me, NF, USO and Premier have had the best clicks. Hensoldt has had the most user friendly eye box but the bigger objective can boost that relief..........The PST and Razor HD turrets i feel are a bit mushy. Glass, an early PST was 90% what my Razor was.....and a whole lot cheaper, was really floored by that early sample.

I haven't had the opp. to use the newest Kahles or Steiner, but each one has really 'clicked' with the right person - another try before you buy.

Latest and greatest - The NF ATACR and the upcoming BEAST are being drooled over.

Out of everything - I miss my NF NXS the most with the NP-R1 reticle. Can be had for low 1k's used, or mid 1k's new. Just a solid scope, although SFP if that really matters.

Stacking for decisions = Bushy ET ERS, NF, Vortex Razor with 2B, Viper PST,

Latest posts

Top Bottom