Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn’t going to wear a good watch for todays task at hand
5A5AFF33-1704-43C6-ADEA-EEDB28E1E71E.jpeg

Matratliff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now THERE'S a watch I can see and see wearing.
Is today lefty day? I forgot to set my watch yesterday and must have missed it, my watch says it's the 32nd.
I love the left hand version. I wanted it to be slightly different, so I went with the titanium, left hand, and roulette date wheel. Started off looking at the Black bay and then over time I started like the Pelagos a bit more. Love it. Love the adjustable expansion strap as well

mtngunr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should’ve worn the Orange Monster today to keep the party going
As much as I like colorful watches, on other people, I gravitate to basic black/white for visibility every time. And big glow thingies, such as your above watch, the kid's crayons of markings.
Also prefer day/date calendars, not because I need to know what day of the week, where when retired, every day is Christmas or Monday, I forget which, but because the day opens the window on the date otherwise down in the black hole of Calcutta and nearly unreadable minus a cyclops magnifier.

mtngunr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the left hand version. I wanted it to be slightly different, so I went with the titanium, left hand, and roulette date wheel. Started off looking at the Black bay and then over time I started like the Pelagos a bit more. Love it. Love the adjustable expansion strap as well
As soon as caught a first glimpse of that photo and immediately read the face, it was lust at first sight. COSC cert. and titanium weight reduction made it a raging flame. Did I mention I LIKE that watch? Noticed the helmet mug (bottle? cask?), and showing age by saying the only folk who had cool stuff as that when I was young was Jacques Cousteau, the rest of us more like Lloyd Bridges where I still had, until a few years and moves ago, my old issue Sea Hunt trunks from when stationed in Virginia, you know, the almost legless high waist jobs with integral belt, the pleated slacks of swimwear.

Last edited:

mtngunr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Past maybe protected crown(?) and square vs round hour marks, what sets the Pelagos apart from the Black Bay?

Latest posts

Top Bottom