Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtngunr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably didn't want to invite the teeth marks that would follow?
The only service rivalry thing I ever say, which generally gets a laugh from Marines (including Marine ex-brother-in-law), is to say I wasn't stupid enough to join the Marines, wasn't smart enough to join the Air Force, and so I joined the Army.

Had a cartoon on my tool box at an Air Force base which got laughs from Airmen, where it showed an Army private standing in the rain and saying, "This sucks," then a Ranger standing in rain and up to knees in water saying, "This really sucks," and then a Green Beret up to chin in swamp water in the rain with snake clenched in teeth saying, "I LIKE it when it sucks," and then an Airman in a recliner saying, "This sucks, the remote control quit."

Last edited:

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After finishing shopping at the TAFB Commissary we heard engines starting up. I was able to position us along the fence by the north end of the runway. This rewarded us with a perfect view of a Sentry at full stop. Soon it went to full military power and sped down the runway, trailing smoke and lifting into the dimming southern sky. No pics lest I run afoul of local SF patrols.

Took this one out today for the errand runs. I may bring it tomorrow night and tease @surjimmy with it.
1000007549.jpg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently I've had too much salt in my diet lately because when I went to put on my wedding ring and watch this morning my wrist and fingers were a little too pudgy for comfort. So, no watch (or ring) for me today.

mtngunr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently I've had too much salt in my diet lately because when I went to put on my wedding ring and watch this morning my wrist and fingers were a little too pudgy for comfort. So, no watch (or ring) for me today.
You're probably just now allergic to rings and watches from overexposure. Luckily for them, I am running a free home for abandoned homeless watches and rings so that they do not ever suffer from neglect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom