Which wheels for my pick-up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm wanting new wheels for my pick-up, which ones should I pick?

• Black, it's all the rage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stick with chrome, all this black stuff is a passing fad

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Black with milled trim, all the cool factor of black, with added flash

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Stick with the stock wheels, no need in getting uppity

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2013 Ford F150 4x4 currently with the suspension leveled, but running the stock ford wheels. Wanting to go with bigger, more aggressive tires, and considering upgrading the wheels as well. Planning on keeping this truck for another 4-5 years.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally I would stick with the stock rims, if you decide to add a bigger lift kit later on then I would upgrade to custom wheels. But for now I'd say save your money and just get bigger tires.

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not enough details to make a decision. The color of the truck matters as well as which wheel you're looking at and the size.
Red truck, looking at 18x9 wheels. Need to narrow down what color before I can get too much into which wheels, but have looked at XD's and Granite Alloys.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tend to like wheels that don't look like what everyone else has. I spent many hours looking for the last set of wheels I bought and came up with one that was halfway between silver and gray, with a polished lip. As Relentless stated, truck color makes a huge difference.

Gunmetal and polished both look great on red. I'm not a fan of straight black in that combo.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would bump them to 20x10s to fill those wheel wells up
4x4 deserves steel wheels...unless your racing...
I like the colored wheels with the chrome...offset centers....steel(greyish)/red(maroon)...gunmetal/red center
Youll just have to see what works for you..... ;)

Pliskin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think 18s should be big enough IMO. 20s are just more unsprung weight and less tire for comfort and off road adventures. I like the idea of gunmetal or red centers with polished lips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom