Thought I’d post my latest project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssx2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice build, looks like its gonna stress test driveline everything lol. Just last week, an old friend was telling me about a really quick Audi, he said it was in the mid 10's. He even said he was thinking about picking one up. Course I told him it's about time he came to his senses. Tell me more about yours.

TulsaMike

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice build, looks like its gonna stress test driveline everything lol. Just last week, an old friend was telling me about a really quick Audi, he said it was in the mid 10's. He even said he was thinking about picking one up. Course I told him it's about time he came to his senses. Tell me more about yours.
Mine went 10.2@135 here in Tulsa. It was (and probably still is) the fastest full weight B9 S4 in the country. I don’t know if the new owner has gone faster with it, but the guys a few tenths ahead of me had over 400 lbs less than my car.

Here’s a few passes it made

TulsaMike

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well? How’s it running still? You need rear tires by now?
Running great! It’s all dialed in on 91 and I stuck 93 octane in it a couple days ago, just haven’t had time to go tinker and bump the timing. I also redid the exhaust with dual 3 inch, nice little bump up top and much quieter now!

Latest posts

Top Bottom