My latest project. Stupid, yeah.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I built a new computer and my video card had RGB lighting - programmable LEDs. It's all the latest craze in computing stuff, just adding some flash. My water cooling all-in-one setup for my CPU did, as well. Also there was an RGB strip on the case. So you can sync all of it up (except the video card, dangit EVGA!) to run together. Pretty neat.

So I decided to get a couple more fans to add in some more, then kinda ended up going over the top.

Here's how it ended up. Lol, it's been fun, and therapeutic for me, I like tinkering with computers.

20210203_173837-X3.jpg

20210203_173854-X3.jpg

And a little video of it in action.

https://trdoc21.smugmug.com/Random-McRandomness/i-m2LQWBR/A

Respect.
Used to do that kind of stuff for a living.
You do good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm with Jmike314 on this one. I did that kind of computer building myself once upon a time. Back in the day when it was almost all DIY mods. But let me tell you, making the inside of a computer look that clean ain't easy.

Props to the OP.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm with Jmike314 on this one. I did that kind of computer building myself once upon a time. Back in the day when it was almost all DIY mods. But let me tell you, making the inside of a computer look that clean ain't easy.

Props to the OP.
Ditto. I've built a couple hundred myself and not one of them was that clean.

Latest posts

Top Bottom