Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcolaboy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least you called, I drove down there this morning to get my CCL, I also got my letter Sat. and my CCL isn't in the SO either, She called (SO) the OSBI and they said, " letter was mailed 2 Feb. and the lic. was mailed, to SO on 5 Feb. SO siad, "call after lunch, MAYBE, it will be in today". WTF

theishkid

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I just called again... They are going to give me a courtesy call to let me know it's in! Only problem is I don't think they are as excited about me having my license as I am. I'll be lucky to get a call in a week.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im on day 20 so far. dropped off my packet on Jan. 19th they charged my card Jan. 27th. hopefully it'll be here in time for my Birthday on the 19th which would be awesome.

pcolaboy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least you called, I drove down there this morning to get my CCL, I also got my letter Sat. and my CCL isn't in the SO either, She called (SO) the OSBI and they said, " letter was mailed 2 Feb. and the lic. was mailed, to SO on 5 Feb. SO siad, "call after lunch, MAYBE, it will be in today". WTF
SO called @ 3PM ,CCL is in, I went down and got it, it came in todays mail, I'm good to go now,:gun2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom