Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nimrod

Marksman
Reaction score
I imagine that tracking individual SDA licenses, that are being issued with no delays, is near impossible for them to accomplish with the staff they have. One of my kids was pushing towards 90 days and sent a similar email. OSBI replied within a day or so, with a similar time frame promise. His showed up in the mail a couple days later. Maybe you will be lucky too.

They gave me the same response a few weeks ago, my permit was in the mail 3 days later. Im guessing the person who checks the status has nothing to do with when it is mailed, and 2-3 weeks gives them alot of room to be wrong.

SSgtL

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went by osbi today and very politely talked to them to see if I could just pick it up. The lady there was super nice and had it printed in less than two minutes. So a 15 minute drive and some respect went a long way...I now have my handgun license and wally walk is complied with! Woot!

bpsooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took the class mid January, fee processed Jan 31. Because of this thread i sent a message to inquire status. Received email back that night (Monday), license arrived today. It sure looks like if you contact them for sime reason you get it faster

BobbyJuice

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just dropped off my paperwork at the sheriffs office this morning, prepared for the wait, I'm not sure about my new xds though. It's begging me to be carried.

Latest posts

Top Bottom