Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cws

New to the site!
Reaction score
I turned my paper work in Cleveland county on 3/14/13, sent email to OSBI on 5/31 they sent me a email on 6/03 staying that my application has been completed should receive in 2 to 3 weeks came in the mail on 6/06

Soonere39

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I turned my paper work in Cleveland county on 3/14/13, sent email to OSBI on 5/31 they sent me a email on 6/03 staying that my application has been completed should receive in 2 to 3 weeks came in the mail on 6/06
A friend of mine turned his at Cleveland county the same day as you and still hasn't received it. I turned mine in 3/21/13 at Cleveland co and also haven't received it. Also haven't received any email but based on the timing of yours, I would expect an email any day and the permit in a week. Keeping my fingers crossed.

en4cer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine turned his at Cleveland county the same day as you and still hasn't received it. I turned mine in 3/21/13 at Cleveland co and also haven't received it. Also haven't received any email but based on the timing of yours, I would expect an email any day and the permit in a week. Keeping my fingers crossed.

OSBI charged my card 3/12.

I'm still waiting. Haven't sent them an e-mail, yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom