Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What info did you guys put in the status email to
Osbi? Thanks

"To better assist you please provide your full name, full social security number, and date of birth. Partial information will not be accepted. If you are uncomfortable with providing this information via e-Mail, you may contact our office by phone at 1-800-207-6724..."

BobbyJuice

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"To better assist you please provide your full name, full social security number, and date of birth. Partial information will not be accepted. If you are uncomfortable with providing this information via e-Mail, you may contact our office by phone at 1-800-207-6724..."

Thank you sir, just got an email back. 75 days and they said still processing and to email back if nothing in 4-5 weeks. :(

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turned my application in to the Sheriffs Dept. on 04/16/13.

I emailed them to check up on things the morning of 06/10/13.
They replied that afternoon and said they had received my application on 04/24/13 and it was still in process.

My license came in the mail yesterday 06/27/13.

About 71 days from the day I turned in my application. I had expected it to be closer to the full 90 days, so not to bad.

jrgutier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turned in 3/13/13 to Canadian County Sheriff. OSBI charged credit card 3/28/13. Got it 6/29. 3 months 1 day since the charge, 3 months 15 days since turning in the application.

My picture is stretched out, making my face long. They definitely didn't scan it correctly. Anyone else experience this?

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turn in May 9 at Quailspring mall office and credit card charge on May 17. Still waiting... Hope some time after the 4th Holiday. Anyone here have info on average time waiting if they turn in at this Quailspring mall office?

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dropped my renewal in the mail yesterday, today marks exactly 90 days from expiration for mine, now the wait begins...

I decided to do a 10 year this time the wait time for processing is getting stupid.

Rockdrummer

New to the site!
Reaction score
Submitted paperwork to Payne County Sherriff on 4-4-13. OSBI charged card on 4-14-13. Sent inquiry via e-mail to OSBI on 6-28 and received response that application had been approved and should be receiving license by mail in 5-7 business days.

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know if applying a 10 years permit might be taking longer time to process than 5 year permit? Or it does not matter? If you call or email them, the process will be faster?

Latest posts

Top Bottom