Who do you trust?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
all I can say is working for an armored car service now has really made me realize, I believe some people would cut your throat just for the change and lint in your pockets!

in the 5 months I have been there, I have had some OH DEAR LORD moments and seriously believe there are times someone is going to try something. People look at us like a pork chop on a bone in front of a starving dog. Especially now at the holidays and espeically downtown around the homeless shelters. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh, shutter! :shocked:

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I trust you Perrone. I trust that your unblemished record of starting pointless threads will not be broken.

Don't let me down. Don't run around and desert me. Don't make me cry. Don't say goodbye. Don't tell a lie and hurt me.

Well RidgeHunter.....we're no strangers to love and you know the rules and so do I...a full commitment's what I'm thinking of and you wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling...gotta make you understand..

P.S. You're welcome ;) I gotta keep up with all of the other pointless threads people make ya know :P

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I trust most of my family, those that I don't, don't know where I live, I trust my friends, if I didn't, they wouldn't be my friends.

but on the other hand:

21. Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

22. Be courteous to everyone, friendly to no one.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In GOD I trust.

You trust him enough to leave your home unattended and go on vacation for a week?

My sister in law was gone for two days and their house got robbed on Tuesday. I don't even trust some of my family, they are crazy folks. They wouldn't steal anything but they don't know how to pick up after themselves. I trust only me.

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You trust him enough to leave your home unattended and go on vacation for a week?

My sister in law was gone for two days and their house got robbed on Tuesday. I don't even trust some of my family, they are crazy folks. They wouldn't steal anything but they don't know how to pick up after themselves. I trust only me.

Yea, I do... If God ever needs a place to stay he can live at my house.
Maybe he can use his godly powers and make my wife less bitchy. But, I doubt it...he might want to leave after he meets her. Lol

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

+1

Shhh you can't say things about god around here unless it's good ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom