Who has a Sig P210 Target?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docohm

Maximus Shooterist
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You got one? What do you think about it? Do they shoot as well as all the reviews say? From the reviews they sound like the best target 9mm out there. What do you think? If you don't have one then scroll along to another post.
Thanks...
P210.jpg

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are wonderful! Wife’s second favorite pistol after an ancient High Standard 22lr. The function is very smooth. It just points itself. Balance is awesome. If anything the writers could be considered modest. The bad? Expensive and hard to find. The magazines are very difficult to find and expensive. Wife is scared of putting a mark on it.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You got one? What do you think about it? Do they shoot as well as all the reviews say? From the reviews they sound like the best target 9mm out there. What do you think? If you don't have one then scroll along to another post.
Thanks...View attachment 247743

Pretty harsh, don’t you think?

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, you can save some real dough and get a very nice CZ or a Berretta or something else. Not everything works for everyone. I preferred the Bersa to the Walther, the HighPoint carbine to the Ruger carbine. Everything in it’s time, place, and own moderation. I will cry a lot less losing a Bersa than a Sig or CZ.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are nice, balanced and ergonomic, a natural pointer. That said I've only shot mine once since I messed my shoulder up mountain bike riding (it is getting better though) it's hard to hold the heavier steel framed pistols steady. The one group I did resting on the bench was very accurate. Mags are not hard to find so no worries there. MGW, Joebob and others have them in stock.

https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Si...ck-9mm-8rd-Magazine-p/sig-mag-210-9-8-tgt.htm

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks...View attachment 247743
Why would I "scroll along to another post"? Maybe I want to read about the pistol to see if I want to pick one up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom