Who here is an OathKeeper?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martialartsblackbelt

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

or follows their beliefs
for example

1. We will NOT obey any order to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey any order to conduct warrantless searches of the American people, their homes, vehicles, papers, or effects -- such as warrantless house-to house searches for weapons or persons.

3. We will NOT obey any order to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to trial by military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state, or to enter with force into a state, without the express consent and invitation of that state’s legislature and governor.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty and declares the national government to be in violation of the compact by which that state entered the Union.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control” during any emergency, or under any other pretext. We will consider such use of foreign troops against our people to be an invasion and an act of war.

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies, under any emergency pretext whatsoever.

10. We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not a member of the group as I see no need to swear a second oath.

I swore to do all those things when I took the oath the first time.

Let your yes be yes and your no be no.

I see this group as grand-standers.

I don't feel the need to tell other people that I keep my promises.

Michael Brown

helmethead

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its not a second oath, its a reminder of the significance of your oath, and a focus on the constitution.

Secondly, they offer the opportunity for those who have not served to swear an oath to the constitution.

Its a constitutional awareness organization, not grandstanding, conspiracy, or paranoia as the media would have you believe.

That list is a list of unlawful, and plausible orders (some have been given in US history).

Japanese-American internment, gold confiscation, property eviction and firearms confiscation (Katrina).

It is not a second oath, not sure where you guys got that idea.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its not a second oath, its a reminder of the significance of your oath, and a focus on the constitution.

Secondly, they offer the opportunity for those who have not served to swear an oath to the constitution.

Its a constitutional awareness organization, not grandstanding, conspiracy, or paranoia as the media would have you believe.

That list is a list of unlawful, and plausible orders (some have been given in US history).

Japanese-American internment, gold confiscation, property eviction and firearms confiscation (Katrina).

It is not a second oath, not sure where you guys got that idea.

If you've never sworn an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States, then fine, take the oath.

I already swore that oath (apparently as have most of the founders of the organization) so I don't see the need to do it again. Maybe they weren't sure the first time?

Personally, I meant it the first time.

I agree it is not conspiracy nor paranoia; It is grand-standing.

Michael Brown

jej

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Grandstanding, like Michael Brown said. Three out of four of these [the first three] you have blown your credibility repeating the "unlawful" mantra.

jej

Martialartsblackbelt

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
did you know that upon declaration of an emergency the police and emergency services all come under the authority of FEMA?
and upon that very same taken FEMA is aloud to suspend constitutional law?
FEMA agents told New Orleans police to open fire on the people surrounding the superdome because of a few thugs were not allowing emergency services to bring water and food in.
FEMA also ordered the confiscation of weapons in non affected areas.

Police and military are taught to follow law and orders.
oath keepers just reminds you of that.
and if you visit their web site all their asking is you keep your same oath you took once before.

Adolph Ikmen was one of hitlers right hand men.
he was responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of Jews.
when asked if he had anything to day on the day of his execution he stated
" I was only following orders"

Not all cops have your integrity and strong patriotic understanding Michael.

Latest posts

Top Bottom