Who's Packin'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
most people are sheep and won't even recognize that people actually carry.And BTW, I would be willing to bet if someone saw a glimpse of your gun they would just assume you were a cop, because in their minds all bad guys carry w/o a holster with the gun tucked into the waistband pointed down at their juck.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
most people are sheep and won't even recognize that people actually carry.And BTW, I would be willing to bet if someone saw a glimpse of your gun they would just assume you were a cop, because in their minds all bad guys carry w/o a holster with the gun tucked into the waistband pointed down at their juck.

Especially if you are dressed even remotely nice (like business casual, or even jeans and a polo or button-down... heck pretty much anything without holes that's been pressed).

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also look for this, but can't remember ever seeing anyone who i thought actually was carrying unless it was open carry. How do you tell? Concealed is concealed eh?

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been able to spot a few, but usually it was incedental that I happened to notice. I beleive that everyone basically is oblivious that anyone has a gun...
--Justin

Latest posts

Top Bottom