Who's Packin'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Easy way to tell for the most part. If they are right handed, the right arm does not swing as much when walking or especially when running. Opposite side for lefties.
I have spotted ALLOT that way.
Then there is always the guy (me) that is always pulling up his pants cause the gun is weighing them down. ;)

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at a company picnic last weekend and a guy in front of me in the gokart line had a 380 looking piece sticking out of his back pocket. I was just thinking why do you really think you needed to bring this to a kids park (andy alligator)? Plus all the people there were employees and family, since the company rented out the park. I wonder lol

First rule of a gun fight! Always have a gun!

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at a company picnic last weekend and a guy in front of me in the gokart line had a 380 looking piece sticking out of his back pocket. I was just thinking why do you really think you needed to bring this to a kids park (andy alligator)? Plus all the people there were employees and family, since the company rented out the park. I wonder lol

There is no room for that kind of thinking if you are going to be CC
It is your duty to carry EVERYWHERE permitted by law.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is no room for that kind of thinking if you are going to be CC
It is your duty to carry EVERYWHERE permitted by law.

That is correct.

The shootings at the Amish School goes to show that anything can happen anywhere. PERIOD! Sad but true.

elshadow001

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is something to do!
When youre at walmart try to find their security people. Once you do you will see how stupid they are.

I know them at the stores I go to and for fun I let them know that I know them.

They really get paranoid after that and they always are looking to see if I am watching them.

As for concealing, I wear a long tailed tee shirt that I have tie died. It is great camoflaouge. Lots of people have commented about my shirt but no one has noticed my carry.

I have been using my tee shirt long enough that my permit is expiring and I am waiting for my renewel

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife made a guy at the Guthrie Braums this week... shirt blew open in a gust.... I was a car- width away and did not have the same angle.

I am looking all the time... last guy I made was some sort of Govt. type (suit and tie) in the DFW Airport. He was printing under his coat when he stooped to get his baggage.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got made Sunday, the wife and I went to get some tattoo work, so instead of holstering up I threw my xd in my 5.11 shoulder bag. We were in the shop till after closing the other artist in the shop asked me what I carried once all the customers were gone except us. He said he knew the second I walked in, anyone carying a flashlight and murse had to be packing. We made him earlier in the day as well he leaned over to work on a tattoo and we spotted his holster loops though.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just yesterday in Tecumseh, a man was jacked outside a medical center. Then two ladies were robbed outside their church by the same people. They probably didn't think they needed to carry a gun to church.

You never know when or where something will happen.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I noticed a guy the other day at the fastlane on I-35 exit for stillwater.Never would have noticed the guy but he was razzing the extremely busy clerk about being out of coffee. Once he brought all the attention in the building onto himself it was pretty simple to see how badly he was printing.

Note to self, don't do anything to bring extra attention to yourself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom