Who's Packin'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ERPA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since the open carry law was shot down I have gotten very lax about trying to conceal. I still have it covered usually by a tee shirt but if it's printing I really don't care.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've only ever spotted one guy...he had a 1911 in leather holster in the small of his back, it was at Sportsman's Warehouse....was an older guy, didn't really startle me, but I kept my eye on him the whole time..lol

brettlt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have only seen one person that I knew was carrying. His jean jacket rode up a bit and I saw the bottom of his leather holster. I was not concerned at all, as he looked like a middle aged guy just doing his grocery shopping.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mehh that game gets old after a while.

Concealed is concealed, I just assume everyone around me has a gun and I make sure that I have plan to kill every one around me.

Spotted a guy the other day at Sams club, told my wife he was packing she didn't belive me till he went to get his wallet out of his hip pocket and his shirt rode up over the top edge of his pants and partially exposed his IWB.

I could tell by the way he kept adjusting his tshirt... I do the same thing when I sit down or stand up from a chair in public, not when I am just walking around though.

victor152

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I could tell by the way he kept adjusting his tshirt... I do the same thing when I sit down or stand up from a chair in public, not when I am just walking around though.

I've caught myself doing this. But, I think the vast majority of average people don't even think about someone carrying. If they saw someone adjusting their shirt, they would probably just think that the person is trying to be neat and fashionable.

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at a company picnic last weekend and a guy in front of me in the gokart line had a 380 looking piece sticking out of his back pocket. I was just thinking why do you really think you needed to bring this to a kids park (andy alligator)? Plus all the people there were employees and family, since the company rented out the park. I wonder lol

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at a company picnic last weekend and a guy in front of me in the gokart line had a 380 looking piece sticking out of his back pocket. I was just thinking why do you really think you needed to bring this to a kids park (andy alligator)? Plus all the people there were employees and family, since the company rented out the park. I wonder lol

I would, I carry almost all of the time, for me it is now second nature to get into my vehicle after work open the console and put it back on my hip, I go home and I take it off, but I always put it back on before I go outside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom