Why are Camaro and Mustang owners driving in this weather?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, well you still pull with a ford. Who has had the truck of the year the last two years running? Ram, that's who. Your welcome. :fullauto::fullauto::fullauto:

I've never put much faith in what others say about their choices, especially so if they are writing a magazine article about something specific. On the other hand, Ford is once again the biggest selling truck in the U.S. Something like 44 straight years of being numero uno in sales. That's LOTS of people saying Ford is good. (Yeah, I know...I've heard that similar expression, "MacDonalds still sells lots of burgers.")

As for personal experience, I've had far fewer problems with my Fords than I have with all the other brand names of autos that we've owned.

Sampson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use my 4x4 truck’s every couple of days, entrance to the cattle farm is up hill, rutted and has crappy sandstone underneath. All of which require 4x4 in the hay truck rather it’s wet or dry. I still live on a dirt road unmaintained by the county. Every vehicle we have is either 4x4 or AWD except my boys 1977 camaro. I’ve owned nothing but 4x4 for the last 25 years and it’s all I will ever own in the future. I’m with Dennis and Cow catcher, I’ve got the need and can’t be without it. Sports cars are fun and they have their place but it ain’t in the ice and snow.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use my 4x4 truck’s every couple of days, entrance to the cattle farm is up hill, rutted and has crappy sandstone underneath. All of which require 4x4 in the hay truck rather it’s wet or dry. I still live on a dirt road unmaintained by the county. Every vehicle we have is either 4x4 or AWD except my boys 1977 camaro. I’ve owned nothing but 4x4 for the last 25 years and it’s all I will ever own in the future. I’m with Dennis and Cow catcher, I’ve got the need and can’t be without it. Sports cars are fun and they have their place but it ain’t in the ice and snow.

Try a sports car with winter tires. So long as it’s not deep snow, I’d take it over my wrangler any day.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never put much faith in what others say about their choices, especially so if they are writing a magazine article about something specific. On the other hand, Ford is once again the biggest selling truck in the U.S. Something like 44 straight years of being numero uno in sales. That's LOTS of people saying Ford is good. (Yeah, I know...I've heard that similar expression, "MacDonalds still sells lots of burgers.")

As for personal experience, I've had far fewer problems with my Fords than I have with all the other brand names of autos that we've owned.

Truth be told, I really like the Ram brand and the trucks but when i bought mine in 2015 the main reason I went with Ram was because no one else makes the Mega Cab. If the Mega Cab didn't exist, I'd probably be driving an F250 CC with the bells and whistles. Quite frankly, it is beyond me that Ford or Chevy/GMC never came out with the Mega Cab. Between the Mega Cab and the Cummins, for me, it is a combo that is hard to beat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom