Why are Camaro and Mustang owners driving in this weather?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, ya'll can take comfort in the fact that some sports car drivers are paying the price for their choices. I just walked to work in 5°F again. Maybe next month I'll be able to fix my truck, who knows. Maybe not... gotta save for Uncle Sam at that point, too. Oh well.

I don't have any car payments, so that's a plus. Right?

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, ya'll can take comfort in the fact that some sports car drivers are paying the price for their choices. I just walked to work in 5°F again. Maybe next month I'll be able to fix my truck, who knows. Maybe not... gotta save for Uncle Sam at that point, too. Oh well.

I don't have any car payments, so that's a plus. Right?

IMHO that's absolutely a plus! Walking to work in this weather sucks though. I've had to do it many times while traveling to large cities and international locations. Dress shoes on ice suck BIG TIME!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah at least I get to wear utility boots. lol No way I'd have walked it in dress shoes. I was already carrying my laptop bag, so I passed on the coffee and lunch bag my wife wanted to send with me. lol

Oh well... again, there're worse situations to be in.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
151713559_10214805555571824_5817295815852342880_n.jpg

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This “traction control” **** they are putting on vehicles is worthless ****! I spend lots of time “off-road” and in my experience with the traction control on Chevy and Dodge pickups that piss poor excuse for modern technology will get you in a jam. When I stomp the throttle I want 100% power to the wheels! I wouldn’t mash it to clean the tires and get the rpms up if I didn’t need to. I prefer my rpm and traction control to be managed by my foot. Thankfully they include a button to turn that ridiculous **** off.

Oh and knobs on the dash to engage 4wd, they can keep that **** too! If I suddenly start breakin through a soft spot I wanna be able to jerk that dude in 4wd and get some power thrown to the ground before I’m on the frame.

Cow' I agree on the traction control. It is crap and in most instances is a hinderence. You should understand that even though there is the little Traction Control "off" button that it is really not truly off. I believe with the truck in 4Low is the only way to truly to get TT off.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't mean to do three in a row here.

My Ram 2500 Mega Cab with Cooper ST Maxx ATs make for a great combo in the rain, ice and snow. I've had it in some heavy snow and ice. Haven't needed chains but have the V-bar chains. More of a comfort of having in the mountains in CA and Montana and for the occasional ice storms in OK if i happen to be there. Wouldn't trade it for anything other than the newest model year.
IMG_1533.JPG
IMG_1880.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom