Why aren't you watching this live right now???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have it on but it's making my blood pressure go up. Not sure if I should even be watching it. LaPierre gets frustrated. I think his blood pressure goes up too.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cause all I ever get on CSPAN is
Content temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.

Edit:
Here is a link that worked for mehttp://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN-CC/

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
who the **** elected this these gun grabbing lib tards?

BRB I only wanna talk about 100 round magazines yet hide my true agenda to ban anything over 10 rounds
BRB we don't want to hurt the sports shooting community or hunting yet no one needs an AR-15 for defense of any kind. (LOL)
BRB I find it offensive that you would even suggest we (the federal government) can't be trusted and you need a AR-15 to defend yourself from us and / or police. (maybe he wasn't in office during Katrina)
BRB I don't like your logical defend to my gun grabbing tactics so I'm going to address my question to an anti gunner and pull on the heart strings in the room by mentioning tragic deaths.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BRB using old statistics to make my side of the argument seem arguable yet when faced with CURRENT or REAL statistics I change the subject.
BRB accessories make a firearms 1000 times more dangerous and only police and military should have evil black rifles of death
BRB every anti pulls on the heart strings of America before they even address a question with I'm sorry for Mr. or Mrs. lost in __________ state

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CLIFFS:

BRB my dead wife misses being hear
BRB let me cut you off mid sentence / rebuttal because you're using fact and common sense. Then let me address the same question to an anti gunner / gun bragger because he will back me up
BRB let me recall tragic events to pull on your emotions and then throw false facts in at the end
BRB I'm cutting you off because I'm almost out of time yet i continue to talk for another 5 mins. (real reason I cut you off was I had no rebuttal to your educational argument)

Latest posts

Top Bottom