Why cant I post in the classifieds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coug

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am fairly new to this site I have been a member for about 6 months. For some reason when I try to post in a classified post it wont let me I have to PM the OP to make a deal. This is not so bad but I cant give feed back. So I don't think most will give it to me if I don't give it to them. I have made a couple of purchases through the site and I have noticed that some members want strong feed back. That is understandable, but I don't know how to get it?? Can anyone guide me the right direction?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the very top of the Classifieds is a thread titled "PLEASE READ: Information about Classifieds for the Newcomer."

To save you the trouble, here's the text (emphasis mine):

I'm seeing this question a lot in e-mail to the site.

The Classifieds are a benefit for privileged OSA members and support for our community. When you join OSA, your account is in a "probationary" mode and you can not immediately post in the Classifieds section, but can post almost anywhere else.

The following criteria must be met for you to be considered for access to the classifieds section: You must be a member in good standing for at least one full month or more, and have participated in our community so you have a post count of at least 20 or higher. After this criteria has been met, your account will be reviewed and granted the priviledge of being able to post in our classifieds areas. (Yes, we read all your posts.)

Keep in mind that this privilege can be revoked temporarily or permanently for infractions in this area. Please read through the rules carefully before posting once you have been granted access. You'll find all the rules for the area at the top of each Classifieds forum area.

Note: This site is for supporting our Firearm community, and as such is supported by that same community. If you are here only to sell stuff in our Classifieds and have no interest in being part of our community, then you will probably find your access revoked or not instated at all. We are not looking for more new people to post in our classifieds, we're looking for people to join and participate in our family-oriented community. If you are only interested in selling stuff through our Classifieds, then please join and use e-Bay instead.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i39.tinypic.com_rvyjd4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom