Why women are like they are...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something ain't right...I know Glockcop got a better deal. OHP doesn't take guys with missing limbs and yet BB bakes, makes coffee and gives him backrubs.

GC must be a better negotiator than Adam. I'm taking him with me the next time I buy a car.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey now...who bit the apple??? This could have all been avoided, but NOOOOOOO, she had to bite the freakin apple! lol. :P

^
^
^
This!!!!! :)

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddddddd ... again ... WHO exactly was it that wanted the "bargain basement" version in the first place??? LOL ;)

Face it guys ... If Adam had just given God what He wanted in the first place you all could have had the perfect woman ... but NNNNnnnnnnnnooooooooo ... Adam had to scratch his nuts and try to figure out how to get "a deal" ... lol

Something ain't right...I know Glockcop got a better deal. OHP doesn't take guys with missing limbs and yet BB bakes, makes coffee and gives him backrubs.

GC must be a better negotiator than Adam. I'm taking him with me the next time I buy a car.

HEY!! Good men are hard to come by!!

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

GC is THE MAN!!!!

No they're not,we're everywhere!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC is THE MAN!!!!

No they're not,we're everywhere!!

Haha! You have NO IDEA!!

And you good guys are not everywhere!! But I have a list of you now so if anything happens to GC I'll be ready!! I don't intend to suffer through another dry spell like the one I had before I met him! My future ex-husband's list is LONG ... and getting LONGER! ;)

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
AAAAaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddddddd ... again ... WHO exactly was it that wanted the "bargain basement" version in the first place??? LOL ;)

Face it guys ... If Adam had just given God what He wanted in the first place you all could have had the perfect woman ... but NNNNnnnnnnnnooooooooo ... Adam had to scratch his nuts and try to figure out how to get "a deal" ... lol

I hate to say it but your right... I just wish we could have a do over! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom