Why women are like they are...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No kidding ... I HATE working with women ...

GC has a co-worker who used to run a strip club. He says that while it sounds like a really cool job (especially to a young "anxious" feller like he was lol) that it was, in reality, a nightmare ... haha!! Seems strippers bring with them all kinds of drama ... and the special kind (like bat-**** crazy kind) on top of that ... imagine that, huh?? ;)

That is sooooo true.

o'doyle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey now...who bit the apple??? This could have all been avoided, but NOOOOOOO, she had to bite the freakin apple! lol. :P
Not only did she eat it first but then convinced Adam to eat it also! Batty lashes and a forward lean revealing cleavage does it everytime .. "if you love me you'll eat this delicious fruit" lol

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not only did she eat it first but then convinced Adam to eat it also! Batty lashes and a forward lean revealing cleavage does it everytime .. "if you love me you'll eat this delicious fruit" lol

AAAANnnnnnnnndddddd again ... who was it who was looking for the sale merchandise instead of paying up front for quality?? uh-huh ... that's right ...

Yep ... it's always the girl's fault ... you guys have NO backbone at all! :selfangel

Sheesh ... what's wrong with you boys?? GC tells me NO! all the friggin' time ... :censored:

:laugh6:

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AAAANnnnnnnnndddddd again ... who was it who was looking for the sale merchandise instead of paying up front for quality?? uh-huh ... that's right ...

Yep ... it's always the girl's fault ... you guys have NO backbone at all! :selfangel

Sheesh ... what's wrong with you boys?? GC tells me NO! all the friggin' time ... :censored:

:laugh6:

do you have big batty eyelashes and a nice forward leaning cleavage???

Latest posts

Top Bottom