Why women are like they are...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! You have NO IDEA!!

And you good guys are not everywhere!! But I have a list of you now so if anything happens to GC I'll be ready!! I don't intend to suffer through another dry spell like the one I had before I met him! My future ex-husband's list is LONG ... and getting LONGER! ;)

LOL :bolt:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
No matter how hot she is... there's always someone, somewhere who's tired of her sh%$#!

Oh well... what do you expect when you buy from the Value Menu, Adam?

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AAAAaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddddddd ... again ... WHO exactly was it that wanted the "bargain basement" version in the first place??? LOL ;)

Face it guys ... If Adam had just given God what He wanted in the first place you all could have had the perfect woman ... but NNNNnnnnnnnnooooooooo ... Adam had to scratch his nuts and try to figure out how to get "a deal" ... lol

Seeing how my name is Adam, I feel a need to defend the "Adam". He knew from the beginning how expensive, time consuming and moody Eve would be, so naturally he didn't want to give up much. Part of the cheap deal was a smaller brain, which is why she didn't think much before biteing (sp?) the apple. :P

There you (women) go again, wanting us (men) to just "give in" :P

Just a good natured ribbing BB. :) The old saying is true, "hell hath no furry like a woman scorned".

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I certainly can't argue with that!! ;)

Lol. Me either. When I worked at Magoos (pool hall here in Tulsa), I worked with 26 women. There was some serious back stabbing going on there. As well as other "recreational" events. :) Of course, what can you expect when working at a bar?!

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.bartcop.com_women_see2.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol. Me either. When I worked at Magoos (pool hall here in Tulsa), I worked with 26 women. There was some serious back stabbing going on there. As well as other "recreational" events. :) Of course, what can you expect when working at a bar?!

No kidding ... I HATE working with women ...

GC has a co-worker who used to run a strip club. He says that while it sounds like a really cool job (especially to a young "anxious" feller like he was lol) that it was, in reality, a nightmare ... haha!! Seems strippers bring with them all kinds of drama ... and the special kind (like bat-**** crazy kind) on top of that ... imagine that, huh?? ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom