Wild Turkey and Coke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW!!!!!

Back or around 1989-92....can't remember the exact year. I had a girlfriend by a Dakota Sport truck from Lynn Hickey Dodge. Well, she was driving back to Chandler on the Turner Turnpike, same thing happened except it was a hawk.

This hawk was diving down for food(dead animal) in the road(toward the truck) and realized he was going to smash into the truck. He pulled up from his dive only to smash right into the middle of the windshield.

This happened just before the Wellston.....remember...no exit until Chandler back then. Sooooo, she drove slowly back to Chandler with a hawk hanging out of her windshield. You should have seen the LOOKS she was getting!!!

Cohiba

O

OzzieBlue

Just a few weeks ago I had a vulture lift off from the shoulder as I was driving past. He was flying slow, in the wrong direction and I was unable to slow down much. Needless to say, I lost a windshield and he suffered massive internal injuries. The windshield visibly bowed in and cracked all over, but did not break. If I had been going just a few miles per hour faster, I suspect it would have been an entirely different outcome!

Latest posts

Top Bottom