Wildlife Expo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget, tha Wildlife Expo is this weekend. Bring the kids and have a great time. Stop by the Tomahawk throw Sat. and Sun and say hi. It's at the Lazy E.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all go and enjoy it.
At the last meeting, it was determined that the location is too expensive, and the 2013 has been canceled.

We will have to see what happens for the next.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've always thought that they should have ot at the same time as the Ok state fair, and at the fairgrounds. Run if for a week, instead of 3 days. They'll have greater attendance, and those that do attend won't have sit in lines that are miles long(literally) to get in, and will have a better time at the exhibits. We tried to get to Silver Leaf to shoot a couple years ago, it was next to impossible.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'all go and enjoy it.
At the last meeting, it was determined that the location is too expensive, and the 2013 has been canceled.

We will have to see what happens for the next.

This is actually incorrect Dennis. The Wildlife department will be hosting the Southeastern Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies (SEAFWA) conference in October 2013. The dates will be October 13 – 16, 2013. It is a very large conference and only comes to the state every 15-ish years. Being that it is within a few weeks of the annual wildlife expo time frame and the amount of man power that will be required at both events, the Expo will take a break and hopefully build to be bigger and better for the next year. It had nothing to do with money.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any OSA members going to be working there? We are going saturday. Never been before.
I'll be a tall fat guy with 2 asian women(wife and m-i-l) and 2 kids. Trying hard to get them away from computers and video games.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
surjimmy said he'd be there(above). I know the OK Youth Shooting/Hunting Program will have a booth there, not sure who will be there and when though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom