Wildlife Expo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be working the OOO, Oklahoma Outdoor Outreach, booth on Saturday morning from 0800-1200. I don't know which booth number. If anyone is wonderering, we cannot sell raffle tickets at the event.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe the OK Predator Hunters Association will have a booth there. Several of their members are also on this site (myself included). There may be a kids calling contest Saturday, not for sure if it will happen this year or not. Anyone interested in predator calling stop by and visit whomever is working the booth, I'm going to try to make it Saturday if I can get someone to cover work for me.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to try and make it Saturday. Will be hanging out at the predator callers area down by the pond unless they have moved it. The calling contest is still on for 3:00 pm Saturday as far as I know.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is actually incorrect Dennis. The Wildlife department will be hosting the Southeastern Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies (SEAFWA) conference in October 2013. The dates will be October 13 – 16, 2013. It is a very large conference and only comes to the state every 15-ish years. Being that it is within a few weeks of the annual wildlife expo time frame and the amount of man power that will be required at both events, the Expo will take a break and hopefully build to be bigger and better for the next year. It had nothing to do with money.

I got my info from a guy that was at the last organizational meeting, who has had a booth from day one.

Guess he heard wrong.

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why in the hell wasn't there any vendors there this year, especially the prison made items...cookers and grills? I was all set to buy one! A little disappointed!

Latest posts

Top Bottom