Will justice be served?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Parents may be good people some kids just follow their own path no matter what the parents do for them.
I have seen it dozens of times.
Great support from parents in every situation and properly disciplined when needed but the kids still act rotten to the core.
The kid is likely a sociopath. Sociopaths are made, not born. All it takes to make one is to not bond with the kid - ie, no hugs, no attention.

Woody

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The kid is likely a sociopath. Sociopaths are made, not born. All it takes to make one is to not bond with the kid - ie, no hugs, no attention
Wrong.
Sometimes Wrong.
Sometimes Right.

Sorry I have seen all the love given to a neighbor kid and lots of praise and his father and mother worked hard and this child won many races at a BMX track his dad volunteered at.
Great kid hard worker and very polite as was his brother and his brother was more of a quiet geek type.

At the last year of high school he got into a fun group of friends and decided drugs and staying out and girls was his thing.
My son went to school with him and worked with the neighbors father as did the son.
All peachy until the drugs and new life he decided to live.

Just like adults that get a great family and have everything and then try the "perfect drug".
They go down hill and will sell their child for that fix.

I was a therapeutic foster parent and emergency foster parent.
I have had many kids in this house and some messed up parents for sure with drugs and no
love to the child and many times severe abuse.
Lots of those children turned out great. Even though they were dealt a crappy hand.

I did not get the love and never was told I love you and absolutely Zero hugs.
What i decided for myself is i am not going to be anything like my parents because I knew they sucked.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wrong.
Sometimes Wrong.
Sometimes Right.

Sorry I have seen all the love given to a neighbor kid and lots of praise and his father and mother worked hard and this child won many races at a BMX track his dad volunteered at.
Great kid hard worker and very polite as was his brother and his brother was more of a quiet geek type.

At the last year of high school he got into a fun group of friends and decided drugs and staying out and girls was his thing.
My son went to school with him and worked with the neighbors father as did the son.
All peachy until the drugs and new life he decided to live.

Just like adults that get a great family and have everything and then try the "perfect drug".
They go down hill and will sell their child for that fix.

I was a therapeutic foster parent and emergency foster parent.
I have had many kids in this house and some messed up parents for sure with drugs and no
love to the child and many times severe abuse.
Lots of those children turned out great. Even though they were dealt a crappy hand.

I did not get the love and never was told I love you and absolutely Zero hugs.
What i decided for myself is i am not going to be anything like my parents because I knew they sucked.
Did you have a pet or loving relationship with grandparents, etc.? That can make all the difference. It was so with a loving person I know who had terrible parents.

Woody

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted to kill my dog because it bit my sister. A Boston terrier.
Grandmother beat my butt often grandfathers all died and just knew them as sick and in bed.
I got to see a lot of death.
When I hit the 7th grade I had it all figured out and I was beat then grounded most of my childhood and confined to my room.

A few relatives and friends that I liked and I just mostly kept to myself.
Lost many girlfriends because they would say : You don't act like you need me.
My answer: I do not need you it is a want thing. No person needs anyone it is all about want.

That was my thinking since I spent so much time alone.

Weak minded people need someone. In my mind.
Wants and needs not the same thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom