Wilson mags in a Kimber?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Well, I just got off the phone with Scott from Wilson Combat. He works in customer service. You know. Taking care of customer issues. He told me, and I quote:

"You have a Kimber."

I said, "Oookay, well the what difference does that make?"

He said "Well Kimbers aren't up to the quality standards of the industry and they don't polish their feedramps properly".

I said, "So you're telling me that if I want my Wilsons to work, I need to spend 3 times the money on a carry gun that's gonna get all scratched up abused to use my $35 magazines in."

He said "Yep".

I said, "Thanks you've been a great help".

HOW'S THAT FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE?

Maybe try Matt, he's a pretty good guy.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stan, you've been to Wilson personally, this really doesn't sound like them does it?

No, really not at all, BUT.... I have heard a few people give a "review" like this about one or two particular employees on a couple other sites, BUT, I think I read that at least one of them is no longer employed by Wilson.

Matt is a great guy, and Tressa is one of my contacts there that I really like talking to.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Itchy, you had a REALLY good gunsmith ask you what was wrong? (Olyeller) My advice would be to PM him or have him look at the problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom