Wind Shield Replacement- 'Follow Up Report'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1 (405) 550-6073 Dan’s mobile glass he will come to you
Know him personally for a long time good guy has done work for me as well
Give him a call you will be surprised
Ok. I owe a response to several members. I called Dan's Model Glass Thursday night and vavoom!
He arrived at 9:30 this morning and was done 11:00. Excellent work and stands behind it.
There were several other recommendations but Dan had such a strong review from GUN DOG it was my first call I made. There were others recommendations that probably would have been fine and now we have another to put at the top of the list. Even saved my Pike Pass reader.
Thank you.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. I owe a response to several members. I called Dan's Model Glass Thursday night and vavoom!
He arrived at 9:30 this morning and was done 11:00. Excellent work and stands behind it.
There were several other recommendations but Dan had such a strong review from GUN DOG it was my first call I made. There were others recommendations that probably would have been fine and now we have another to put at the top of the list. Even saved my Pike Pass reader.
Thank you.
Once you get a good mobile glass person, you will never take your car to a shop again for glass. The experience is just too easy.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I was closer. Our F-250 got hit twice this week. First one was golf ball sized but low and to the left when a passing truck launched a rock. I was thinking it doesn't obstruct vision and would just leave it.
Two days later was going down another highway that had recently been resurfaced and got a rock right at face level by a car going the other way. Small chip, but it went three ways to the edges of the windshield.
My main concern with the private guys would be their warranty and if they would know how to recalibrate the cameras behind the windshield. I think ours has three cams.

Harp13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dan's Mobile Glass arrived at 8 this morning and was done by 10AM. Replaced the windshield and back glass seal in my F150.

Old windshield had a horizontal crack across the drivers view so this is a great improvement.

My truck is old enough not to have any of the technology concerns with camera calibration etc. Simple removal and installation.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you.

Based on your outcome, I also just gave him a call to replace the glass in my 92 Chevy 2500.
His estimate was very reasonable, so I scheduled it for next week.
/fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom