With banner road close, now what?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDA.45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A good friend talked to Harry the other Day and the range is in progress of being re-built.
He said they are looking at Aug to open.....

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A good friend talked to Harry the other Day and the range is in progress of being re-built.
He said they are looking at Aug to open.....

Banner is open every weekend while they are rebuilding. Harry took a few vacation days this weekend but all will be back to normal next Saturday.

Last edited:

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Long as he is open by Oct. I am good. Dont have much need to long range shoot until its time to check the Zero of the hunting rifle.... Glad to know he made it through the storm

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
t-bird range ran by a local OK SHOOTER member stretches out to 400 yards

Talked with a lady I'm guessing is Ken's wife and she said the range will only be open on Saturdays (providing nothings scheduled) in July and August.
With all the ranges dissapearing I'll have to take up basket weaving.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At their June meeting the OKC Gun Club Board of Directors voted to close membership after the June orientation meeting per the current Primer posted online. They said the next opportunity to join would be in December for 2014 memberships predicated on their review of whether or not they wish to exceed the membership numbers they have now reached.

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm trying to make sure that Banner will be open on August 10th (Saturday) for a group of us from the office. From what was stated here earlier, we should be good to go?

Latest posts

Top Bottom