Woo! Hoo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dear LONNIE,

Congratulations! The New Mexico Department of Game and Fish is pleased to announce that you were successful in drawing a 2015-2016 hunting license for the following hunt code: ELK-2-169. Your license is available in your account and may be printed on any plain paper printer at your convenience. To access your account please go to http://onlinesales.wildlife.state.nm.us and log in. Information specific to your hunt code can be can be found in your account or in the current 2015-2016 Hunting Rules and Information Booklet available online at http://www.wildlife.state.nm.us. Again, congratulations and good luck on your hunt!

Got our first choice. Late season archery in Unit 51. Got in with my brother and 2 buddies!

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats ! I got skunked on New Mexico only applied for both bighorns and Barbary sheep. Good luck on your hunt !

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is an either sex tag and it is for area 51, which is east and south of Chama. I hunted across the road north of this area a few years ago and saw elk just about every day but never got a shot. I was carrying the recurve that year though and would have had a shot with the compound. I am taking the matthews this year.

brian89

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is an either sex tag and it is for area 51, which is east and south of Chama. I hunted across the road north of this area a few years ago and saw elk just about every day but never got a shot. I was carrying the recurve that year though and would have had a shot with the compound. I am taking the matthews this year.

Lonnie, is this the valle vidal area?? Either way it sounds like a hell of a tag.. best of luck to you.. I have a general montana elk/deer combo for this year. Going with the gun this season..

Latest posts

Top Bottom