Woot metcalf gun show in okc this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I want all the over priced ammo!!! But all kidding aside, why does everyone not like these gun shows? I have read thread after thread that bash him so I am just curious .

He isn't the most standup business man. Charges more than double for admission than other gunshows. Usually adds an extra $1 at the door to his advertised admission price. Kicks OSA members out of his shows.
His shows often have more beanie babies than guns.

And has trouble paying his debts http://www.oscn.net/applications/os...CLOSEDH=&iDCType=0&iYear=&iNumber=&icitation=

Quail Fat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want all the over priced ammo!!! But all kidding aside, why does everyone not like these gun shows? I have read thread after thread that bash him so I am just curious .

About 3 years ago in OKC one of his show was supposed to open at 9am, it was freezing outside and he wouldn't sell any tickets until some lady with a roll of tickets showed up at the booth at 9:20am. Even thought it was freezing outside, Metcalf wouldn't let anybody simply pay the money to get into the door. He wanted to make sure that every single ticket sold was accounted for..

After freezing my ass off after standing outside in the windy 20 degree weather, I paid $15 and entered the show. The aisles were wide and about half the occupied tables were vendors selling nothing but crap. It took no more than 5 minutes to walk the aisles. I asked for a refund, but Metcalf refused.

Eff Him..

Haulgass

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I go to the one he does in Tulsa and have never had problems like you seem to have. I just quit going because his show is so over priced and the majority of his vendors have crap and want double what it's really worth! I only go when I have something to sell and I do that at the door.

Latest posts

Top Bottom