Worst day in OSU history?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
People died. Eff football.

Yup.

I wish they had won as well, but trying to equate the two? or say that the loss of a game makes the loss of fathers/mothers/friends etc worse? oh, so if they won people would be like "Yeah sad deal that the coaches and pilots died, but hey yall see that game? gave me closure."

Can't believe the importance people put on stupid Sports.

thecheat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup.

I wish they had won as well, but trying to equate the two? or say that the loss of a game makes the loss of fathers/mothers/friends etc worse? oh, so if they won people would be like "Yeah sad deal that the coaches and pilots died, but hey yall see that game? gave me closure."

Can't believe the importance people put on stupid Sports.
It's an escape!

I can tell you right now that the majority of the OSU family would feel MUCH better tonight walking away with a win. Obviously the family closest probably doesn't care but come on, you think the players aren't going to have a rougher night because they're dealing with the loss to an unranked team while on a title run in addition to the deaths announced this morning?

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Comparing the loss of a father, husband, son or daughter to the loss of a f-ing football game is insane. It's a game. It's money. It's prestige. Whoopie-dee-freakin' doo! The Pokes choked to an unranked opponent. Sh*t happens.

Another OSU basketball aircraft tragedy is clearly more substantial than the loss of a game. Loss of life in an accident in tragic and permanent. Loss of a game in a 9-0 season is a loss of a game.

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nobody is comparing the loss of the game to the loss of the coaches. just saying it made what was already a terrible day a little bit worse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom