Worst States to be a Burglar in.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
...are they simply just not safe to talk to?... :laugh6:
They are 99 percent simple, simple minded that is. I could not get the tech support person to understand the most simple questions. She had her script she was working off of and that was it. I asked what about this? She would revert back to the script, "That is not in our system." I asked, "Do you have the capability of adding wired door contacts to the door sensors. "That is not in our system" "That is not an answer," I said.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did he pawn them? Sell them? Or did the court destroy them? :censored:
According to the deputy and a couple leo I'm familiar with, most meth heads around here take stolen guns to Arkansas City Ks, just 25 miles north to a pawn shop that doesn't check ID when pawning items.
He also has a pawn shop in Arizona. The deputy told me he sends the stolen ones to Arizona to be moved into Mexico.
They know what's happening but can't or won't do anything about it as it's in Ks. Local LEO aren't concerned apparently.
I visited every pawn shop in Ponca and even the one in Ks to see if any were on display to sell, but nada.
I had a great rider policy on the homeowner's insurance policy. I didn't get as many back as were stolen, but the quality of the guns that I replaced them with went up exponentially.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to the deputy and a couple leo I'm familiar with, most meth heads around here take stolen guns to Arkansas City Ks, just 25 miles north to a pawn shop that doesn't check ID when pawning items.
He also has a pawn shop in Arizona. The deputy told me he sends the stolen ones to Arizona to be moved into Mexico.
They know what's happening but can't or won't do anything about it as it's in Ks. Local LEO aren't concerned apparently.
I visited every pawn shop in Ponca and even the one in Ks to see if any were on display to sell, but nada.
I had a great rider policy on the homeowner's insurance policy. I didn't get as many back as were stolen, but the quality of the guns that I replaced them with went up exponentially.
My wife would have got a kitchen and I would have been out a lot of guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom