Worst Summer Olympic Event

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think it’s time to rename OSA, GOM, for Grumpy Old Men but minus the funny, Ann Margret, and Sophia Loren.

I think some of you are strung so tight that if you ate some coal you would crap diamonds.
You mean that coal Santy Claus brung me for Christmas?
LOL.
Actually I don't even know all the Olympic sports any more.
Is the modern pentathlon out since it has fencing and pistol shooting?

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Think it’s time to rename OSA, GOM, for Grumpy Old Men but minus the funny, Ann Margret, and Sophia Loren.

I think some of you are strung so tight that if you ate some coal you would crap diamonds.
Well, we have been accused of being nothing more than a bunch of old curmudgeons around here in the past. :laugh6:

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
French Pole Vaulter's Bulge Costs Him an Olympic Medal
https://x.com/Glodyswotcher/status/1819673693897031898

Ammirati missed his target height and knocked down the pole with his bulge, which caused him to fail his qualifying track for the final. The scene left commentators scrambling to find words but it quickly sparked memes and jokes all over social media.

"When you're about to win an Olympic medal but your massive d*ck gets in the way while the whole world watches in slow motion," one user on X wrote.
No crap, I thought I was the only one this happened too. 😁

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
…sez the guy who started the thread asking what the worst Olympic event is…
Because there are a lot of awesome ones.

Men’s solo archery final was crazy. USA lost gold by mm on the winner takes all final shot after being tied after 5 rounds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom