Worst Summer Olympic Event

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you think is the worst Summer Olympic event? I hate everything equestrian. I find it really boring. Not a fan of field hockey or rhythmic gymnastics either. At least synchronized swimming makes me think of a great SNL skit.

Last edited:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not watching.
Pretty much. I don’t recall what was the final straw, but I got fed up with the corruption of the US and international Olympic committees many moons ago. As a result, I haven’t watched any Olympic events in a decade or more, so I can’t really tell you which one is the worst.

I can say that I’ve recently heard people mentioning various Olympic sports where I thought “holy crap—that’s an Olympic sport?”, though I couldn’t actually tell you what they are at the moment. I was going to try to look them up, then I remembered

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the worse event is NBC who decided to carry this deal, just crams it out like it's the greatest thing that ever happened to you. Just the man beating the hell at that gal on they showed on the news, was more than enough for me to dismiss the whole deal, but it's gonna take a lot more than me rejecting this crap. The whole world should be. Who in their right mind believes a male boxer who has trained, couldn't beat the crap out of most women even if they are trained to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom