WTK Interest in Milsurp shooting Day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okla1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well folks I was thinking it would neat for a bunch of us to all meet at say Candian Co Range 1 fine Saturday and all shoot our gear! May have to wait til spring though due to weather/football. I bet if we have enough folks I could call ahead a reserve a bay and get a group discount!

Thoughts?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could be a neat opportunity for folks to shoot milsurps they'd otherwise not have a chance to do so, let alone see in person. Alas, Canadian County Range is a bit far from Tulsa.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1st Saturday of the EVERY month - Military Bolt Action Benchrest Oklahoma City Gun Club
2nd Saturday of the EVERY month - Military Bolt Action Benchrest Tri City Gun Club and Oil Capital Rod & Gun Club

Just saying ....

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1st Saturday of the EVERY month - Military Bolt Action Benchrest Oklahoma City Gun Club
2nd Saturday of the EVERY month - Military Bolt Action Benchrest Tri City Gun Club and Oil Capital Rod & Gun Club

Just saying ....

These already take place, or is it a suggestion of when/where to meet?

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These are already going on. As far as I know match directors allow semis as well - you just don't get to "place". Oh, yeah, and it's only $5 to shoot - cheapest range time EVER!

okla1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was thinking more of just a casual shooting event as well as including pistols....everybody can share their toys....

Just saying ....

Latest posts

Top Bottom