XDS vs P938

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a decent expense. Where's a good place to buy them?

So, it looks like either of these can be found on Gun Broker for $100-$150 less than in local stores. I'd like to buy local, but that a considerable savings. Any issues with buying on GB?

Yep, look at the $(%& Fed Ex post and the UPS Driver needs to pull his head out of his @## post on here. In the store purchase, the gun is in hand and usually leaves with you. Gunbroker purchases will have to be shipped to the FFL and looking at some of these posts lately, that is really risky. (I haven't had any shipping problems)

jbrentd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I decided to go with the Sig. I went with the Extreme. It came with two magazines (6 and 7 rounders) in addition to the case and holster. I'm looking forward to some range time soon.

Any recommendations for both IWB and OWB aftermarket holsters?

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I decided to go with the Sig. I went with the Extreme. It came with two magazines (6 and 7 rounders) in addition to the case and holster. I'm looking forward to some range time soon. http://s176.photobucket.com/user/jb...6-43C3-9D77-867980A842FF_zpsvordyzen.jpg.html Any recommendations for both IWB and OWB aftermarket holsters?

Good call. I tried several carry guns and when I got to the Sig P238 I was hooked. When the 938 came out I picked one up and have never looked back. I have mine in the Crossbreed Mini-tuck that came with my 238 when I bought it used. No better combo for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom