Xd's xdm's vs glocks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

White Kid

Well, I own a Glock 23 and I just love it to death!

The XDm type handguns aren't bad either, although I haven't shot one yet. They do feel pretty nice in the hand, they take down really easy, and you can get one that fits your size (full size, compact, sub-compact, etc.).

I heard that with their XD line they've had problems so I guess that's why they made the XDm line. I just don't like how high the bore is on the XDm line of handguns are.

The M&P line is "OK" I guess. I personally don't care for them really because I can't feel or hear the trigger reset. But everything else I've heard about the M&P line of handguns are nice.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've fired lots of Glocks in different calibers. They are good guns but just don't feel right to me so I've never owned one and probably never will. I almost bought a Glock 36 but after shooting one I just couldn't do it. I do have an XD. It is currently my only striker fired handgun and, so far, I really like it. Extremely accurate and feels much better in my hand than the 36. It's a XD-S .45 ACP and carries like it's not there.
http://www.springfield-armory.com/

vicsinner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like i said, i love my glock, just been thinking about expanding my collection and trying an xdm, how does the m&p shoot and feel?

I got my first Glock a gen 3 23 late last year. Fired an M&P 9 at AAT last weekend and have thought about picking one up for the collection. the M&P 9 isn't too much bigger than a G23. Trigger was nice, except for that weird reset, they shoot pretty good. I actually made a nice ragged hole slightly better than my Glock. Its been a while since I shot a friends XD40 compact so I can't remember if I liked it. I used to have nothing but 1911's. I'll leave you with a Clint Smith quote "Be good with what you have and know how to use it, 1 is none 2 is 1 and 3 is always better"

Latest posts

Top Bottom