Xd's xdm's vs glocks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, I have been an proud glock owner and have made my way through a number of them, however I hear all the hype on springfield's xd and xdm series, What is everybodies opinion of them and have you compaired them to glock? I have never had an issue with any glock

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a XD9 and XDm9. Both were great shooters. I have been shootin Glock for so long that I felt better with the Glock. I can't say anything bad about the XD/XDm. I sold both and still carry a Glock.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love Glocks. They aren't physically attractive, but they are very reliable, easy to customize and a breeze to field strip.

I have no problem with XDs. They are damn fine guns. My dad has an XDm 9mm full size. It's very accurate and I love shooting it.

However, I still prefer the original over the copycat. ;)

Last edited:
S

Sampson

I carried a Glock 22 for several years, I recently switched to the XDM 45. I've carried this gun for about a year and a half. Great gun, I love the inter-changeable back strap on the grip and the trigger is great. I shoot it as well as my old Glock that probably has 5000 rounds through it. The XDM is now my main carry gun.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own both and love both, but carry an XD 9mm sub cause Im a lil chubby. I had an XDM a few years ago and it was a great shooter but I sold it to someone here as I prefer my 7 year old sub compact better. My G19 is one of my alternates, and my G17 is my coffee table paper weight.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've shot both... and own a G19. It shoots good.... recoils lightly and is just dead simple to work on.

It backs up a 1911 and a couple of SW revolvers when I have to dress around the guns.

My boy wanted a service size XD a few years ago an it was his duty weapon till he went to the Prosecutors Office.... he traded that Xd for a baby Glock ... and he's picked up a 17 since then.

Most folks will tell you whatever you like best... and I'd not discount the M&P Smith's either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom