Yea haw, new projects on their way...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my Savage 10FP back from having the barrell shortened so all that was left was to order a new B&C tactical stock to get it done and re-sighted back in. So I ordered that today along with a Magpul ACS stock for the AR-15 and some new Pmags as well.

She make for a good weekend once everything gets here. I also drooled over my next purchase which is going to be a AR-10 (DPMS) in a 16" or 20" barrell, smooth hand guards, flat top and low profile gas block. So I went ahead and looked at a ACOG in a 3.5x35 as well.

So now to get the approval from the finance department (the wife) and then the .308 and scope will be in hand as well.

I need a new gun, it had been almost 5 months since I got my last one....lol

TacticalJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5 months, dang must take awhile for the paperwork to go through, but seriously anymore details on the 10fp? I'm building one of my own and have ordered a stock. Gotta get a recoil lug ordered and a new bolt handle (I think). Goodluck with it.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHA I know Dustin, I think my finance dept and yours must knonw each other...lol

So far just a 10FP, non-accutruigger model. It was a 24" model and I had it taken down to 20". Only had about 250 rounds down the chute. It has a Burris Tac 30 scope with mildots on it with the Extreme rings on it.

The rifle way out shoots me at any given range. Last time out was shooting under a 1" MOA at 100 yards, but that was sitting in a truck bed doing the final sighting in.

Plan is to put the B&C stock on it and resight the scope in and try to find a place where I can stretch the ole legs out.

The wife about fell over the other night when i told her the new rifle would be around $1100 for the AR-10, $250 for the Magpul stock, Magpul trigger guard and hogue grip, $100 for another Harris bi-pod, $200 for a trigger and $1300 for the ACOG I want to put on the rifle. When she saw the almost $3000 price tag she was like that is new furniture for the living room.

So it will be in stages, rifle first with some of the furniture then lay in wait and try to find a ACOG at a later date.

Latest posts

Top Bottom