Yeti coolers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The high end coolers are all nice. I own a yeti and a brute. My 50qt brute box was cheaper than the yeti roadie. I have abused both and they still do what they're supposed too. Keep things cold. I've had ice last 4-5 days in both while bouncing around on a black flat bed never could get a full day out of my Coleman or igloos I had before. I slung my brute box off my feed truck at about 30mph chasing a cow and no real damage. Just a few scrapes. My bosses son set a round bale on the yeti with the bale bed accidentally agin no damage. Try either of those with a Coleman and show me the results. I would like another and it will be either another brute box or a pelican.

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Believe me, I'm as cheap as anybody. Only reason I bought the Yetis is because I use them a lot. If I didnt use a cooler very much, then I would have never spent that much. We do a lot of camping during the summer, so it sure is nice having a good cooler and not having to add ice all the time. The Roadie sure is nice for taking down to the water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom