Yo, is this a badger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I don’t knew if it’s a badger, but after watching the video, that’s no possum. All the possums I’ve seen have had a very distinctive gait, and none of them have moved like the varmint in the video.

I never even noticed his post with the videos! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 100% badger.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pulled up to fill a feeder a few years ago, and there was a badger scrounging for leftover corn. I figured when I got out of the Ranger that he would run off. Nope, he made a run at me and found out that he wasn’t any match for a 45acp. I wanted to get him mounted, but he smelled like road kill skunk.🤮

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
pics or didnt happen... ;)
All I can is WOW.
Skunk is obviously no.
Possum, ground hog or dilly, maybe.
Coon or badger, never...

I don't know...

...I heard once that if one grabbed a skunk by the tail and lifted them off the ground that they couldn't spray because they need their feet on the ground to do so.

That said, I'm not inclined to even THINK about testing that theory.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pulled up to fill a feeder a few years ago, and there was a badger scrounging for leftover corn. I figured when I got out of the Ranger that he would run off. Nope, he made a run at me and found out that he wasn’t any match for a 45acp. I wanted to get him mounted, but he smelled like road kill skunk.🤮
I’ve only shot two and both times it’s because they charged me.
I never even noticed his post with the videos! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 100% badger.
Told you they got people trippin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom