Yoga pants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
64B12007-D8C4-45B8-97A3-61ADB135C59A.jpeg

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On a female related thread somewhere, they are talking about guys, the shirts they wear, and the disgusting size of their bellies.... :)

Or the pants they have to wear well below the belly.

I have no issue with yoga pants, I am smart enough to shield my eyes from the site of someone that doesn't look good in them.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Whoever invented yoga pants should get the Nobel Peace Prize. My favorite pass time is sitting in a coffee shop and watching cute women walk in and out. The only thing better is yoga shorts. Don’t deprive me of life’s pleasures. I do agree there should be a limit on who can wear them.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whoever invented yoga pants should get the Nobel Peace Prize. My favorite pass time is sitting in a coffee shop and watching cute women walk in and out. The only thing better is yoga shorts. Don’t deprive me of life’s pleasures. I do agree there should be a limit on who can wear them.
There is a garage sale next door. I'm in my office looking out the window and thats what prompted the thread. I have yet to see one of these slender beauties' walk by. Last one looked more like 2 Rinos wrestling in a burlap bag. And to the other poster above. Yes I have a beer belly and no I dont wear spandex to show off my girth. Instead opt for loose fitting shirts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom