Yoga pants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see a future post, that I really don't want to see, coming from @RickN on this thread...
c8412f6451b48de652d1dc6a0ba6f1f7.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a weight limit and a gender limit.

That said, a good pair of blue jeans will fix whatever is wrong with yoga pants most of the time 🤣
I completely agree about the weight and size limit. My wife has a couple pair, and my first thought when I saw her in them was ”yeah, those do make your butt look big”. Fortunately, I had the good sense for once to not verbalize what I was thinking. :blush:

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yoga pants appreciation takes practice and discipline.

Sort of like riding a motorcycle, where you try to see everything but look at nothing.

With yoga pants, you usually know not to look in plenty of time by just 'seeing' whats around you. But the train wreck/car crash thing fires, and for some reason we have to confirm its as awful as we expected. Which leads to all those 'Oh No' moments.

The key is developing the discipline to not look when you know better.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems lots of men are very open about looking at women/sexualizing them while they’re out and about in public. It’s fine and all good in crowds of consenting adults I suppose. People are people, and enjoying beautiful women is part of life. But I try not to get too perv-ish! Ha

I wouldn’t like my daughters wearing them when they hit high school ages. My wife wears them some, but she usually tries to still be modest. Maybe like a long shirt that covers her butt or whatever… I was fortunate enough to marry up. Ain’t gonna let my wife wear yoga pants around this group of Pervs haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom