Yoga pants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems lots of men are very open about looking at women/sexualizing them while they’re out and about in public. It’s fine and all good in crowds of consenting adults I suppose. People are people, and enjoying beautiful women is part of life. But I try not to get too perv-ish! Ha

I wouldn’t like my daughters wearing them when they hit high school ages. My wife wears them some, but she usually tries to still be modest. Maybe like a long shirt that covers her butt or whatever… I was fortunate enough to marry up. Ain’t gonna let my wife wear yoga pants around this group of Pervs haha
Modesty is the most beautiful outfit of all.
1680970552697503.png

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's exactly what's said, just in a different format. I just condensed it down to an easy-to-read single sentence.

If you say the "three" things in the joke format, especially here, you sound corny and Boomerish, lol
Dude, what you said doesn’t even really make sense.

The saying is…there are three things that don’t lie…little kids, drunks, and yoga pants. :rolleyes2

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a female related thread somewhere, they are talking about guys, the shirts they wear, and the disgusting size of their bellies.... :)

Or the pants they have to wear well below the belly.

I have no issue with yoga pants, I am smart enough to shield my eyes from the site of someone that doesn't look good in them.

Back in the '70's when I drove 18 wheelers, I was buying pull-over shirts and cutting off the sleeves to give me less restrictions for my work. One day in the truck stop, one good looking lady made the comment to me that "not just anyone looked good in such shirts."

I'm still trying to figure out if that was a complement or an appeal to quit wearing them.

It seems lots of men are very open about looking at women/sexualizing them while they’re out and about in public. It’s fine and all good in crowds of consenting adults I suppose. People are people, and enjoying beautiful women is part of life. But I try not to get too perv-ish! Ha

I wouldn’t like my daughters wearing them when they hit high school ages. My wife wears them some, but she usually tries to still be modest. Maybe like a long shirt that covers her butt or whatever… I was fortunate enough to marry up. Ain’t gonna let my wife wear yoga pants around this group of Pervs haha

But......on rare occasion there is a......Knock Out !!!!

Edit: the wife tells me they are called 'leggings'

Yeppers, they are called "leggings." My wife wears them because they are really comfortable, especially so when we are doing our Summer jobs and are in the van all day working. Also, as Ready_fire_aim stated, my wife also wears long shirts that go down past the posterior.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, what you said doesn’t even really make sense.
How so? Didn’t know I had to be technically correct for a joke. Same diff…dude
The saying is…there are three things that don’t lie…little kids, drunks, and yoga pants.
It’s not a saying, it’s a joke. Sorry it’s not your grampa’s joke.
I do have some extra tissues on hand

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you see anybody in clothes like that you definitely need to look away.
Because if they cough or pass gas, that material is going to fail spectacularly and the snap back effect is gonna take somebody's eye out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom