Yoga pants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every time l see a supposed male wearing a man bun or ponytail l just have to laugh at em and wonder wtf are they trying to prove or what kind of statement are they trying to make........maybe I'm too old fashioned but it is what it is........

31PjMSrtbaL._AC_SY780_.jpg

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time l see a supposed male wearing a man bun or ponytail l just have to laugh at em and wonder wtf are they trying to prove or what kind of statement are they trying to make........maybe I'm too old fashioned but it is what it is........
Well you can laugh all you want at me doesnt bother me or my ponytail.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well you can laugh all you want at me doesnt bother me or my ponytail.

Well, I don't know about the others, but a ponytail is different from a man-bun. At least with a ponytail, the one sporting it is likely to have long hair (from the hippy days, maybe?) and just wants to control it from flying around in the Oklahoma wind. A man-bun is different.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While they weren't yoga pants, I did see a guy coming out of Lowe's yesterday wearing fairly tight trousers where the hem of the legs only went down to about mid shin. He also had a man-bun.
Man bun. No such thing. We call it a bit#h knot. Now it’s a bun on a woman, I want to be clear on that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom