You ever seen such pure clay underground like this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched a YouTube movie clip in which a German sniper shoots a sandbag at an allied observation point and the bag held a blue clay. One of the German characters then explained to a superior officer that clay of that color came from a certain depth (something like 15 meters) and that he suspected the allies were digging a tunnel. The superior officer didn't buy that an explosion that deep could harm them any.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched a YouTube movie clip in which a German sniper shoots a sandbag at an allied observation point and the bag held a blue clay. One of the German characters then explained to a superior officer that clay of that color came from a certain depth (something like 15 meters) and that he suspected the allies were digging a tunnel. The superior officer didn't buy that an explosion that deep could harm them any.

Just found the video clip I referred to above. I was wrong. In the clip the soldier refers to the depth being at 25 meters.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
When I worked for Kinder Morgan we had a mining operation in King William, VA for clay that was that same gray color. It was used at the Nestle Tidy Cat kitty litter plant nearby. When screened it they'd find sharks teeth and whale bones in it and they were stained the same color as the clay.

Latest posts

Top Bottom