You just can't make this stuff up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See this can work in many different ways, next time someone tries to burglarize my house I'll just barf all over the floor, nobody wants a flat screen that has throwup on it!

:rollingla I can't get the image of that happening out of my head! :rollingla

To the "advice" from the writer's.....:faint::slap:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. Be realistic about your ability to protect yourself.

Number one wouldn't even have to be a consideration if you were armed....

What a bunch of clowns.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! Just friggin' wow. If it was a Republican that made such a stupid comment, the Dems would be all over it, lambasting the comment, the person that said it and demanding change!

Watch this being glossed over by the popular press and replaced by the imprtant stuff, like which celeb gained 5 lbs...

footballkckr7

Marksman
Reaction score
“It’s why we have call boxes, it’s why we have safe zones, it’s why we have the whistles," Salazar said, according to KDVR News. "Because you just don’t know who you’re gonna be shooting at. And you don’t know if you feel like you’re gonna be raped, or if you feel like someone’s been following you around or if you feel like you’re in trouble when you may actually not be, that you pop out that gun and you pop -- pop around at somebody.

wooooow! using the word pop makes me laugh in terms of a gun. Also, I think they know if they are about to be raped or not or if they are following them. 99% of conceal carry holders aren't going to pull a gun unless they are for sure they are about to be attacked. What a dumbass this guy is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom